Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bits n Pieces

I liked the movie Dasavatharam,all right but I don't feel like watching it for the second time. The magic is missing..

After all this Petrol dhamaka,today we managed to fill our car tank on the way to work.Wonder if this can be considered a butterfly effect (courtesy Dasavatharam) a single move (Lorry strike) affecting different walks of life,petrol scare,increase in price rates,vegetable vendors seeing more money..

I have moved to a new project & a new role...Am I liking it..lets see..

We have got a microwave oven at our home & yesterday switched it on to make a mess!!

I'm currently reading the book P.S I Love you for the second time & its been a long time since I read the morning newspaper

I called in sick yesterday & stayed at home.And for a change I was really not well.

"You are back so soon?" asks mom..
"Yeah my wife is sick so I rushed home " replies son
Ahem.. impressed :)

9 comments:

Santosh said...

Get well soon. Looks you are in for loads of love

Gomathy S said...

Yup back to work :)

Scribblers Inc said...

god...microwaves suck mostly...hey bake too I know!!:)

Scribblers Inc.

Selerines said...

Hi friend.... Nice blog....

Do you need Anna University Model Question papers and related informations? - Visit Anna University World

For interesting international/national debates and controversies - Visit Selerines World

Please refer Anna University blog to your friends, so that it will help them a lot...

If you feel my blog is informative then comment there and keep in touch....

Take care....

PurpleHeart said...

So that tells me...hmmm...1)That u have started trying out cooking...2) that u don't feel like going to work much after u married...and 3) u stay with in-laws...Great changes Gomathy , leave out the change in blog ...Good uck !! :) and yea, if it's real, then get well soon !! :D

Gomathy S said...

@Scribblers Inc
Yeah planning to master it ;)

@Selerines
Thanks

@purpleheart
HaHa..thats nice..thanks Sandhya..

lemon said...

have u watched the movie version of the book..its awesome..made me cry...

Gomathy S said...

Yeah I did..it matched the book..unlike Devil wears Prada

Vadapoche said...

Hmmmm that is marital bliss!