Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012

This is just a direct post about this movie that I saw this weekend.



Few months back, I did get a forward mail with innumerable pictures regarding the movie. It was indeed spectacular, the pictures looked awesome and that was when I had a peek in this phenomenon as such. As it states here in this site,there goes a theory which says that the Earth becomes a complete zero on December 21,2012!


2012,the movie is a film based on this theory. The plot goes round you so well that you dont have the time to think about the logic :P Ofcourse who cares for logic when you are entertained a whole three hours right? 
Yes, I'm not kidding this is a full length movie like our Indian films!(minus the songs indeed)


What to look for in the movie,
a visual treat that you can never imagine,
some names & theories which you have come across
drama here and there
nothing sad all happy ending :)



Mind you, never be logical to love this movie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nothing in particular to the above blog, but i just wanted to say i love the blog header and the blog page in general...

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy,

Think we both are in sync ;)
Well... I too hope to catch the movie soon in theaters :)

MADHU RAO | (INDImag.COM) said...

Will check this out. Thanks for the caveat : Do not be logical to love this movie....

I'd much rather watch a Godfather, A Few Good Men, Fools Rush In, Serendipity, Ghost than a Matrix, Potter series or LOTR series. Science fiction has not been my favorite :-)

Anand said...

I do care about it. I would say hurray - nothing can be better than knowing your death time but also will feel bad if it won't be the end of the world on 2012.