Monday, April 2, 2007

Cat Again

The episode with cat has become a very irritating phenomenon. Just this Sunday morning I discovered that the cat was indeed making full use of my vehicle. My seat was decorated with its dirty hair all over. And I don't need a paw printed seat for god's sakemad
I decided that something has to be done for this cat-saga else I would end up having a new cover design with cat prints. So last night I didn't use the cover which Mr(or Miss?!)cat was using as its den. Dust from wind now seemed much better than cat designs!!
And hurray.. today morning was such a relief. No fear of cat sprawling on me or the added duty of cleaning some sticky hair.
I became a wicked girl by destroying a cats shelter!!evil
At times little
wickedness wont do any harm I guess!!

No comments: