Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wish this happens

We were watching the morning news when this particular Ad was aired.It has an excellent background score which is brilliant with just few "thung..thung..thrumpp.." as words.
They show Eskimos who travel in a boat ,auto ,even a cycle, cross a rail track , walk through fields & get chased by dogs!!

Pause. Now they show a man who is having a cup of tea when these Eskimos suddenly flood his house.
"Beep" his mobile shows the word "Eskimo" in a text box & tells "search completed"
This is an Ad for Hutch live, search anything.
Check the Ad yourself here,


After the Ad K says,

"I do have Hutch, shall we search Brad Pitt??"
razz


4 comments:

someone-says-I-am-good-looking said...

Let K search for Brad Pitt, I think I will search for M. But before that I need to shift to Hutch!

ScRiBbLeR said...

@someone-says-I-am-good-looking
Wish I had known your identity & who is "M" :P

Anju said...

haha...wow, what a cool idea. You should sell it to O&M for the next ad.

ScRiBbLeR said...

@Anju
Hehehe